After the Prom (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, After the Prom, was the artist's 295th cover for The Saturday Evening Post and appeared in the magazine on May 25th 1957. This was the artist's 2nd of 5 covers to be featured in 1957. This painting is a timeless favorite of Rockwell collectors and invites us to use our imagination to tell the story of before and during the prom.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here