April Fool, 1948 (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, April Fool, was the artist's 253rd painting to be featured on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post on April 3rd, 1948. This cover was painted with endless mistakes. Rockwell painted an answer to his critics who were always criticizing the inaccuracies in his paintings.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here