Art Connoisseur (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Art Connoisseur, appeared on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post on January 13, 1962. This cover features a painting within a painting. The painting inside was submitted to an exhibit in New York. Rockwell signed it with a false signature, winning first place.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here