Norman Rockwell's painting, The Bookworm, was featured on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post on August 14th, 1926. This cover was painted to honor German artist Spitzweg. However Rockwell's painting is the exact opposite of Spitzwegs.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here