Breaking Home Ties (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Breaking Home Ties, was the artist's 284th painting for The Saturday Evening Post on September 25th, 1954. This painting is often considered to be a masterwork of Rockwell's. This painting took years to complete and Rockwell said he continually started over until he felt like he painted it just right.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here