Norman Rockwell's painting, Champ, was the artist's 47th painting to be featured on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post on April 29th, 1922. Often featured in Rockwell's paintings was the theme of what it means to grow up as a boy. This painting poses the question, "What does it take to be a man?"
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here