Changing a Flat (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Changing a Flat, was the artist's 240th cover featured on The Saturday Evening Post on August 3rd, 1946. This painting shows the strength of a women and also how to not be a gentlemen.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here