Clock Repairman (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Clock Repairman, was the artist's 233rd cover for The Saturday Evening Post on November 3rd, 1945. This painting takes place in Chicago and the detail is what makes the painting so interesting. Did you notice the bird nest in the scrollwork?
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here