Coming and Going (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Coming and Going, was the artists 248th painting to be featured on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post on August 30th, 1947. This cover has two paintings on top of each other and, in normal Rockwell fashion, the story is in the details. These two paintings convey the spirit and the actuality of a day on the lake with family.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here