Day in the Life of a Boy (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Day in the Life of a Boy, was the artist's 272nd painting for the cover of The Saturday Evening Post and was featured on May 24th, 1952. This painting features 24 narrative paintings telling the story of a boy starting with a sleeping boy and ending with him settling into bed.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here