Norman Rockwell's painting, The Discovery, was the artist's 293rd painting to be featured on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post on December 29th, 1956. Most kids at this age still believed in Santa Claus. The little boy in the oversized pajamas had been asked to sleep in them for three days giving them the perfect worn in look.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here