Doctor and the Doll (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Doctor and the Doll, was his 114th painting and appeared on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post on March 29th, 1929. Doctor and the Doll depicted ordinary American life from an optimistic perspective. The little girl is holding out her doll reluctantly and her facial expression shows that she is having a hard time fully trusting the doctor. The painting is full of optimism and trust.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here