Dreams of Long Ago (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Dreams of Long Ago, was featured on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post on August 13th, 1927. The model was James K. Van Brunt who Rockwell used multiple times in his paintings. Eventually Rockwell's editors began to complain about his overuse.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here