Family Tree (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Family Tree, was the artist's 307th cover for The Saturday Evening Post on October 24th, 1959. This was one of the paintings that Rockwell had the most trouble with and said he did many revisions of the characters until he arrived at the finished image.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here