Girl at the Mirror (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Girl at a Mirror, was Rockwell's 281st painting to appear on the cover of The Saturday Evening post on March 6th, 1954. This was also Rockwell's 3rd of 5 paintings to be featured on the cover in 1954. This painting shows a young model, Jane Russell, staring at herself in the mirror. She is on the verge of becoming a young woman.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here
Collection: All, Canvas, Gramps, Vintage - Fashion