Happy Birthday, Miss Jones (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Happy Birthday, Miss Jones, was the artists 289th painting to be featured on the cover of the Saturday Evening Post and was the first out of five paintings to be featured in 1956. This painting was created to celebrate Rockwell's favorite teacher Miss Julia Smith who he claims helped foster his artistic abilities.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here
Collection: All, Canvas, Gramps, Vintage - Americana