Home for Thanksgiving (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Thanksgiving, was the artist's 234th painting for The Saturday Evening Post on November 24th, 1945. Considered one of the most sentimental paintings of Rockwells the cover features real life mother and son. The story goes that Rockwell offered the painting to the son but the son declined the painting because Rockwell had added twenty pounds to his mother and the son was not pleased.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here