Homecoming Marine (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Homecoming Marine, was Rockwell's 232nd cover for The Saturday Evening Post and was featured on the cover on October 13th, 1945. As in typical Rockwell fashion, the story of the painting is told in the details; you can figure out which war the young soldier fought in to how much of a hero he was to what the young soldier's occupation was before the war.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here