Knothole Baseball (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Knothole Baseball, was featured on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post on August 30th, 1958. As in normal Rockwell fashion, his attention to detail was perfect and you can almost smell the wood and see Rockwell's signature carved on the fence.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hanga
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here