Law Student (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Law Student, was the artist's 253rd painting to be featured on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post on February 19th, 1927. Law Student was created to celebrate Abraham Lincoln's birthday. Perfect for any law student.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here