Lincoln for the Defense (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Lincoln for the Defense, was featured on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post on February 10th, 1962. Rockwell used Abraham Lincoln in multiple of his famous paintings. The perspective of the painting, putting the viewer at the feet of Lincoln, emphasis the stature and dignity of the president.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here