Museum Worker (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Museum Worker, was the artist's 237th cover for The Saturday Evening Post on March 2nd, 1946. This is another instance where Rockwell painted a picture within a picture. The details bring the painting to life. Take a close look at the facial expression of the paintings in the background.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here