Norman Rockwell's painting, Plumbers, was the artist's 267th cover for The Saturday Evening Post on June 2nd 1952. The plumbers seem to be having so much fun it's hard to tell if they are even working. Looking at the painting it is hard not to smile.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here