Santa at the Globe Saturday (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Santa at the Globe, was the artist's 92nd painting to be featured on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post on December 4th, 1926. Today this painting continues to be a Christmas favorite. This depiction of Santa became so popular that it is often how many Americans see Old Saint Nick in their imaginations.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here