Saying Grace (Canvas)
Created in 1951 by Norman Rockwell, Saying Grace, was painted for the cover of the Saturday Evenings Post on November 24, 1951 for the Thanksgiving issue. The goal for the painting was to show, "a snapshot of Americans at their best: jumbled together, disparate of background, yet coexisting peacefully. Out of all 321 paintings, Saying Grace was voted by newspaper readers as their favorite of RockwellŽs famous paintings!
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here