Sick Puppy (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Sick Puppy, was featured on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post on May 26th, 1923. Sick Puppy reminds us of the joy of boyhood. This painting is a classic example of Rockwell's small town America and his gently humored depiction of children.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here