Tiny Tim (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Tiny Tim, was the artist's 155th painting for the Saturday Evening Post on December 15th, 1934. Rockwell based this painting on the stories from Charles Dickens. Rockwell used period clothing and costumes and titled the painting, "God Bless Us Everyone."
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here