Norman Rockwell's painting, Trumpeter, was the artist's 266th cover for The Saturday Evening Post on November 18th, 1950. Rockwell was known for using redheads, the pose for the trumpeter came after a conversation with the Post editor Ben Hibbs.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here