Walking to Church (Canvas)
Norman Rockwell's painting, Walking to Church, was the artist's 276th painting for the Saturday Evening Post on April 4th, 1953. Rockwell did not like the finished product and criticized the work saying he wished he had not made them as caricatures but rather as real people.
- Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
- Arrives ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Norman Rockwell was one of America's leading artists. He chose to tell the story of the American dream, the detail of a simpler time, painted with warmth and humor. He tapped into the nostalgia of the American people with paintings that were often idyllic and expressed enthusiasm for the ordinary.
- Ships in 2-3 Days
- Shipping & Return Policy here